I did this at Disney World and Disney Springs where I happened to go for my birthday with my family.
I approached strangers of course.
I simply stated my purpose for handing out the dollar as a conversation starter.
I was able to give away all five dollar bills.
Hey Ruben, I love your idea to give away the dollar bills at Disney, I actually thought about doing a previous exercise there just few weeks when I visited Disney. Unfortunately, I was not able to watch your videos or read about your experience while conducting this exercise. I would love to see how it was for you to do this exercise, for the meanwhile feel free to see my Free Money post. Here is the link: http://susanamorales0129.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
I am having an issue with the video upload to YouTube. I was able to get one video uploaded and will have to try again to get the other video issue sorted out.
It looks like the video issue is resolved, I was able to watch it without any trouble. Looks like you had a pretty easy time with this assignment, and got some pretty good practice at approaching strangers. I did not actually do this assignment, but it seems like it shouldn't be too hard to give away a dollar.
Hi Ruben! I think Disney was a great place to do this assignment. In Disney there are many people to approach that won't be too standoffish. I think your did great and the person receiving the money was confused in a polite way. I think if you would have uploaded another video I would have been able to get more intel and your strategies and peoples reactions. Keep up the great work Ruben!
I didn't do this assignment, so I was surprised to see how easily people will accept a dollar bill from a stranger. I love that you chose to do this exercise in Disney! My only criticism is to improve your audio quality, because I couldn't hear what you were saying in the video.
6 comments:
Hey Ruben, I love your idea to give away the dollar bills at Disney, I actually thought about doing a previous exercise there just few weeks when I visited Disney. Unfortunately, I was not able to watch your videos or read about your experience while conducting this exercise. I would love to see how it was for you to do this exercise, for the meanwhile feel free to see my Free Money post. Here is the link: http://susanamorales0129.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
I am having an issue with the video upload to YouTube. I was able to get one video uploaded and will have to try again to get the other video issue sorted out.
It looks like the video issue is resolved, I was able to watch it without any trouble. Looks like you had a pretty easy time with this assignment, and got some pretty good practice at approaching strangers. I did not actually do this assignment, but it seems like it shouldn't be too hard to give away a dollar.
Hi Ruben!
I think Disney was a great place to do this assignment. In Disney there are many people to approach that won't be too standoffish. I think your did great and the person receiving the money was confused in a polite way. I think if you would have uploaded another video I would have been able to get more intel and your strategies and peoples reactions. Keep up the great work Ruben!
Check out my blog channel here: floridagirlss.blogspot.com
Hi Ruben,
I didn't do this assignment, so I was surprised to see how easily people will accept a dollar bill from a stranger. I love that you chose to do this exercise in Disney! My only criticism is to improve your audio quality, because I couldn't hear what you were saying in the video.
Post a Comment