1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In
other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your
expectations?
I still, wrongly, have the mindset that entrepreneurship is
more a fly by the seat of your pants and instinctual methodology but this was completely
not the case after reading this chapter.
There is a method that underlies the process of entrepreneurship and its
impressive to see it in action. I really
enjoy reading the book chapters as they are always enlightening and educational,
and this chapter was no different.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was
confusing to you.
The feasibility criteria approach was a bit confusing but
after reading it a few times, I was able to wrap my brains around the
concept. There is a lot of thought and a
lot of risk that is involved with entrepreneurship and it’s a very daunting and
scary process for sure. The feasibility
criteria approach ensures that you won’t go into something without first
thinking about the limiting factors and risks involved prior to launching an
entrepreneurship venture.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what
would you ask? Why?
I would ask what is the preferred or best approach they
think will yield the most predictable results:
feasibility criteria or comprehensive feasibility approach?
I would also ask what requirements are the most important to
ensure success or at least hedge your bets as close as possible to a guaranteed
success?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about?
Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
There wasn’t anything I could point out that the author was
incorrect about. As always I take away
from the reading great concepts and ideas that I hope to be able to implement
in my personal and business career.
1 comment:
Great blog! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment