Who do they think their target customers are?
Women are the main demographic, although products are
available for men and children too.
Where do they find their customers?
Everywhere: friends, family, handing out catalogs at stores.
What are their customer's demographics?
Women between 25-50 are currently my principal customer
group. However, products are geared towards the entire family, low income to
high income, ages 3- 100.
What kinds of media do their customers consume? Etc.
FaceBook posts, my E-store, catalogs.
I then audio interviewed 3 customers, 2 women and 1 male per the demographic information Mary Cait provided.
Kristin Monroe
Francisco Ramos
Melissa Ramos
Does the entrepreneur adequately understand their customers'
problems? I believe Mary Cait does as she deals with these challenges daily.
Where are the differences? The differences lie in small details such as the target demographics, how to reach them and what products they may ultimately be interested in.
Why might these differences exist. The marketing team at Avon may need to tweak and adjust their marketing efforts to better reach their intended audience.
6 comments:
Ruben, you need to have your videos unlisted if you don't want them public. I can't leave a comment for your blog. Please update. Otherwise, good job on the assignment.
Ruben,
I had no problem with the videos and thought you did a good job. I found the answers to be somewhat generic in response (not necessarily your fault), as I thought there would be more details about demographics, like which social networking platform brought in the most business and I would have liked to get your take on the businesses shortcomings but all in all it was a decent post that hit all the marks.
If you would like to check out mine, please see the following link:
http://nicoleslifeatuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-twenty-percent-in-title-and-label-it.html
Regards,
Nicole Bell
I really enjoyed your videos you are a wonderful interviewer. You speak very well and I love how for each video you give a proper and professional introduction. Overall I think you did a very good job. The only thing I think you could have done differently is add more support on why you believe the Avon team needs to improve their marketing.
here is my post: http://mysemesterinent3003.blogspot.com/
I believe the woman you interviewed could have been a little more helpful with her responses, but you really did a great job even without extensive information. It was interesting to see that you interviewed a man for another perspective. I also really enjoyed your interview. Like Bridget, I think you speak very well and that your introductions were very well put. Overall, great job!
Hey Ruben!
I thought your entrepreneur’s answers were quick and to the point, yet were very correct. I liked that you interviewed more women than men. Your interviews were also very well recorded and quick. I think that your entrepreneur should adjust her target by a little bit. She should focus mainly on women, who wear make-up, and other products, that range in their teens to late life.
I did not post for this assignment, but here is a link to my blog post: http://kwallaceent.blogspot.com/
Good job!
Katherine Wallace
Hey Ruben,
First of I think you did the assignment really well, I enjoyed reading your blog post. I think you are a great interviewer and you were really able to be calm and commanding with your questions that allowed the customers to be comfortable answering to there best ability. One side not about your blog post that I liked was that you recorded the interviews as audio files which allowed you to get quality interviews without having to get someone's permission to film. I unfortunately did not have a post for this assignment but here is a link to my blog if interested: http://kevinleddysblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment