1) What was the biggest
surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood
out the most as different from your expectations?
I found it interesting that established corporations wouldn't turn to the innovative nature of entrepreneurship or at least the tenets of it as a go to for new ideas and concepts.
I like that entrepreneurs make social corporate responsibility and ethics founding aspects of their corporate culture from the start.
I like that entrepreneurs make social corporate responsibility and ethics founding aspects of their corporate culture from the start.
2) Identify at least one
part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I wasn't confused but I did wonder what best practices can be used to implement an entrepreneurial mindset in a very tied down and buttoned down corporation.
I wondered about the ramifications and the clarification of what it means for a decision or action to be legal but unethical. This has always been an ambiguous topic and one that I need to read up on.
I wondered about the ramifications and the clarification of what it means for a decision or action to be legal but unethical. This has always been an ambiguous topic and one that I need to read up on.
3) If you were able to ask
two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask what type of atmosphere and in what departments would best be served by this type of entrepreneurial mindset.
I would ask how existing companies with great entrepreneurial spirits with a proven track record do to get to their level of innovation and sustain it year in and year out.
I would ask how existing companies with great entrepreneurial spirits with a proven track record do to get to their level of innovation and sustain it year in and year out.
4) Was there anything you
think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he
said? How?
There's nothing wrong with either chapter reading and it was interesting to go back to the earlier chapters that we did not cover initially.
No comments:
Post a Comment