Sunday, March 27, 2016

Amazon Whisperer

Describe the revenue drivers you currently include in your business concept for this class. Revenue drivers are the different ways you make money.

Sales of gas, simple grocery and snack items and great service. 

Describe what kind of product offering you believe should be next. What's the next thing your customers want?

On site gas delivery, mobile gas pump truck that delivers gas to your location, work or home which you can schedule via a smartphone app. 

Describe how this "next" thing will enhance your existing product/service offering. Does it improve the user experience, does it increase customer switching costs, does it foster customer loyalty, etc.?


It would further expand on my business concept and it would be an innovative   way to provide a convenient way of gassing up your vehicle.   This would offer a lot of commuters the ability to skip the pump without really skipping the act of filling up their gas tank.




Go to Amazon and try to find a product that is similar to the one you want to offer next. Describe the product. Include a picture of the product.


I chose Gas Off Spray as it removes any gas odor or fumes in the off chance you've spilled gas on your vehicle's carpet or upholstery.  Its related and kinda sorta complimentary.
What are the customer reviews for the product? What, exactly, do customers not like about the product? What do they like about it?

Believe it or not, there are no reviews for this or the hand wipes version of Gas Off.  I like the product a lot; I transported my daughter's new dirt bike and spilled some gas in our SUV and this product worked great to get rid of the gas fumes and odors which can be noxious and give you a headache if they don't dissipate. 

Describe what design/usability changes you'd make to the product.

It's a good product that I've used and its worked great for me so I wouldn't change it at all. 

Describe why you think this product would make a good addition to your current product/service offering.


I would be able to provide this offering to folks who transport gasoline such as landscapers who may spill this on their vehicles or anywhere they may require the fumes or odor of gas to be removed. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

It was very hard for me to read your post with the black background you have. Does your service only specialize in gas delivery or other services as well? I know the only time I would use a service like this would be if I ran out of gas on a highway or back road and that is when AAA comes in handy!

Unknown said...

Ruben, I really really hope you do not plan on making this a legitimate business, and instead hope this was for the school assignment. People complain when gas rices raise by a nickel, and paying a physical person to fill up other peoples cars/trucks would be wicked expensive. Although, construction companies already do this it is called on site delivery. Come check out my blog at http://stephenclegg.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html