1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I never considered an entrepreneurship project with a marketing budget, so that was my biggest surprise. It's neat that this aspect exists when I figure if I found myself in an entrepreneurship position, ensuring the survival of the core business would encompass and take up all of my time. I like that this class continues to open up my eyes to other aspects and angles of entrepreneurship that are out there.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I guess the segmentation aspect would be confusing to me. I would like to get clarification on this as when I took marketing, this aspect wasn't clear to me then either.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask about a budget amount to implement an effective marketing strategy because I can't imagine a large one would be made available.
I would also ask how to effectively implement an effective marketing strategy on a shoestring budget.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
Nothing I could consider the author was wrong about. I always learn about new concepts and ideas in the book readings which is cool. I will retain this book for future projects and to just read the subject matter again.
No comments:
Post a Comment